Thursday 20 October 2016

Karnival Kerjaya KMNS

Assalamualaikum everyone. today, I would like to share about my 'hasil dapatan' from Karnival Kerjaya KMNS held on last Saturday huhuh. aku minta izin nak speaking siket dalam post kali ni ye huhuhhuh, heeeee peace!

Okay, on an early morning sabtu tu, God know how lazy I was that time huhuh, but something popped out in my mind..
this might be cliché, but haha yeah this is a reality stuff that every student must think about tho. so, Karnival Kerjaya is one of the way to cari jalan kan? haaha so, from that point, teruihhh excited to come that carnival. heyy people change right?
 
 
actually, Friday night ada briefing pasal uni yg ada. so my budak kuliah, S3A and I kat DK 6 (I think so) dengar lah taklimat. yang ada for us Modul 3 semua non government punya huhuh. so, what to do? dengar je lah.. till 10pm
 
the next day, I went to real carnival kat hall. huhuh ramai lah. but not as many when I this kinda karnival at Persada, Johor. I entered that hall will full of expectations, wanna ask about TESL, wanna know about UKM, UM.
 
after finishing tour in the hall (acahh) aku terfikir that, TESL is no longer my first choice sebab..
majority UA need interview session utk TESL. so, I hate interview! so for the sake of my fav subject, English, I did some survey about course lain related to English, contohnya, Kesusateraan Bahasa Inggeris, English for Communication something like that lah, i don't remember much.
 
UTM, USM, UNISZA, UPM on my radar now. TESL still included but, i made a wider vision by including other courses. aku ni takdelah nak jadi cikgu beno, but I want to work with English Language haa kinda that thing lah. if its possible, aku nak avoid science courses huhuhu. and if aku ada rezeki involved in any TESL interviews, of course I will do my best. but, in case don't luck kan.. so, sediakan paying sebelum hujan lah..
 
The courses I mentioned just now is not yet selidik dalam dalam. nnt cuti sem in sha ALLAH, I'll do more research and gain more knowledge about the courses and their career prospect.  
tbh, aku macam clearly saw masa tu was USM. tapi jauhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gila Penang! too far from my Johor. so I reconsider again, then went to UTM, lagi banyak course dia haaaaa. in addition, UTM kat Johor huhuhuhuhuhuhuh nearer! much nearer!
 
anyway, it is still depends on rezeki Allah kan? just do the best, Allah will take care of it, He's the best planner so rely on Him :)
Hopefully, shortlisted UA aku tu ada rezeki nama aku, for the next year intake for Degree. Aamiin .
Tabarakallah. 

No comments:

Post a Comment